Andhra Bank Recruitment
Andhra Bank is one of the leading banks in India with 1 lakh crore rupees of business turn over. The bank’s wide network consists of 1432, 52, and 18 branches, extension counters and servicing centres respectively with the network managed under “Core Banking Solutions (CBS)”. Andhra Bank jobs give the candidates unique facility to supply fast growth and high liability early in one’s career as well as provides multiple platforms to reach the peak. At Andhra Bank you get an opportunity to churn out your skills. www.andhrabank.in is where candidates can find all information related to the latest job vacancies in Andhra Bank and handles the recruitment process for the vacancies it has to offer in the various branches throughout the country.
Andhra Bank Job Vacancies 2012
There are several Andhra bank job vacancies in 2012, which could help you settle well in life with a dream career in Banking. The Andhra Bank Recruitment 2012 had a varied range of jobs it has to offer in 2012 for the posts of P.O, Specialist officer, Probationary officer, clerk etc. The bank requires young vibrant candidates willing to serve the people with full dedication and enthusiasm. There are thousands of job vacancies in Andhra Bank in 2012 and there are more to come. Candidates can get latest information regarding Andhra Bank 2012 recruitment notifications from the Internet on the Bank site or can get the details from the employment news.
Recruitment Process in Andhra Bank
If you are amongst the candidates applying for the various jobs in Andhra Bank in 2012, you must get acquainted with the eligibility criteria for the posts you are applying for, the rules and regulations etc. before applying for the posts. Online forms are the only way to apply for the posts at the present. The candidates should very carefully go through the whole process of the online submission of their application or they are likely to get rejected.
Payment of application fee: Fee is payable by cash through challan. Before applying online the candidates need to download the free challan available online at the official website of the Bank. Candidates can deposit the application fee in any branch of Andhra Bank or pay through NEFT in any other bank branch.
All eligible candidates should download their call letter from the Bank’s website. The test will be objective in nature and final list will be done according to the marks scored in the written test and finally taking in consideration the performance in the interview. The Andhra Bank recruitment results will be uploaded in the website. Candidates must take the effort of going through the syllabus and the pattern before sitting for the examination to have an advantage over the others.
Instructions for the candidates applying for the Andhra Bank Jobs in 2012
1. Online application forms through the official site are available.
2. Before applying online the candidate has to download the fee challan available in the site, fill and pay the amount required directly to any Andhra Bank branch or transfer through NEFT.
3. After payment of the fee the candidate has to obtain the fee receipt with the name of the branch and the respective code, the ID for the transaction made, the date of deposit of the fee and the amount that was paid.
4. Candidates must have a valid email id through which all info will be forwarded to the candidates during the recruitment process.
5. Candidates are advised to then log on to www.andhrabank.in and apply through the site with the details of the paid challan and the required certificates in the application.
6. After providing the details the applicant should carefully make a note of the generated unique number and password. A printout of the complete application form for future references is advisible.
7. The candidate will be required to present the fee challan or fee payment challan through NEFT during the time of the written test to be permitted to the test.
After the written exams of the various jobs in Andhra Bank the candidates should regularly check the website to view the Andhra Bank Recruitment results 2012 to know if they have been selected and called for the interview. The interview is the final hurdle before the candidates are finally selected into the organization. So very best of luck and success to all the candidates who are hoping to join the Andhra Bank in 2012.